Need help?

In need of assistance?

Sometimes we just reach that point when we need to ask for some help. There’s nothing wrong with doing so and this is why we are here. Issues can vary from feeling bullied at work, stressed, discriminated and anything else that affects your work life. Of course sometimes this can include issues outside of work and Unison has a range of services to help support you.

If you have an immediate issue at work please speak to your local Rep or contact the branch on 0121 569 5996.

For detailed information about specific issues please visit the link below to our national website with regularly updated information: 


Your local Rep should be your first point for assistance, however, further reading on issues such as greivances and disciplinaries can be found on the ACAS website at




Permanent link to this article: